Netbook segment aimed at users who just need a portable computer to perform basic computing activities such as surf the internet, email, or perform simple office job. However, this does not preclude Asus netbook designed to produce a portable computer like gamers. Asustek Computer Inc. took Automobili Lamborghini for the design of the Eee PC netbook VX6.
Available in a choice of piano black or perlescent color white, the Eee PC designs inspired by the Murcielago LP640 VX6, one of the cars produced Lamborghini flagship.
Specifications and Features
To be more powerful, in this netbook, Asus uses an Intel Atom processor. However, not Atom netbook version, but a variant for the nettop. The processor is the D525 series, with two cores working at a speed of 1.8 GHz.
Similarly for graphics. In addition to that provided by the Intel GMA 3150, Asus also adds Optimus technology from Nvidia that can move between Intel GMA 3150 graphics and Nvidia graphics ION automatically to save battery life.
The graphics are more powerful that is placed Asus also useful for viewing high-definition images on the 12.1-inch LED display that supports 1366x768 resolution. Here's a brief specification of the Asus Eee PC VX6.
Asus Eee PC VX6 Lamborghini :
- Display 12.1 "LED backlight WXGA (1366x768)
- CPU Chipset Intel Atom D525 (dual core 1.8 GHz)
- DDRIII Memory 2GB SO-DIMM (Max 4GB)
- Connectivity 802.11b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth 3.0
- Storage 250GB / 320GB HDD + 500GB Eee Storage
- Camera 1.3 M pixel
- Audio Hi-Definition Audio CODEC, Stereo Speakers
- Input / Output VGA, HDMI, 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, LAN, Audio, Card Reader
- Battery 6-cell Li-ion, 2.6Ah (57.72Wh)
- Dimensions 297 x 204 x 28.67 millimeters
- Weight 1.5 Kg (with battery)
- Operating system Windows 7 Home Premium and Asus Express Gate
Asus Eee PC VX6 you can frequently backup your data or bring employment data on an external device will also be greatly assisted by the availability of USB 3.0 ports that can transmit data much faster even though you still based storage media USB 2.0